- When you join our association you are letting the community know that you support shopping local and giving business to “the little guy.”
- RCFM is a provincially registered not-for-profit society, and membership is one of the ways we fund the work we do.
So, what do I get in return?
Your $10 fee includes:
- various discounts off of RCFM booth merchandise
- member appreciation days where many of our vendors offer a members only discount
- and most importantly, the membership gives you a voice in the organization through the opportunity to attend and vote at our annual general meeting
If you are passionate about eating healthy and local then this is $10 well spent.
Where do I sign up?
- Getting your membership is easy! Download the membership application form, and either fill it out online and email it or mail the form to 304-720 6th St, New Westminster, B.C., V3L 3C5, together with a cheque for $10. Or, you can visit our stall at the market and sign up there!
- Purchase your membership online via paypal here and we’ll mail it out to you. Please note there is a $2 handling fee for paypal orders.
- Our constitution can be viewed here. Our association is run by a volunteer board, elected by the membership annually.
- If you are interested in volunteering with us, either as a board member or on a more informal basis, we’d love to hear from you! Please visit the volunteer section to find out more on getting involved with the market.