The winter market is located on the 600 block of Belmont Street in Uptown New Westminster.
- Transit: Bus #106 stops very close to the market, or you can ride the DUC from downtown.
- Parking: Free parking courtesy of Westminster Centre directly across the street from Belmont Street. There is also pay parking available on the street.
- Bicycle: If you are riding your bike there are bike racks located in front of Westminster Centre.
- Washrooms: Washrooms are located within Westminster Centre.
- ATM: There are a number of bank machines within a few hundred feet.
The summer market is located in Tipperary Park, just east of City Hall in New Westminster.
- Transit: The market is near the 106 route or a short uphill walk from Columbia Skytrain Station.
- Parking: metered spots are available on Royal Ave, and there is parking along Queens Avenue, or in the City Hall parking lot after 4:30 pm. Reserved accessible parking spaces are located right outside the south entrance of the market or on Queens.
- Bicycles: there is a rack at the north end of the market.
- Washrooms: we offer a luxurious portable toilet.
- ATM: there are no ATMs, however, you may purchase Market Bucks at our info table using credit cards (sorry, no debit) for a small transaction fee – waived if you are a member! Market Bucks can be used at any vendor.